Upcoming Events & Information
- Our dates for the remainder of the year are subject to change as we are trying not to clash with any of the outside cutting shows so our members that show at both our club and outside shows can keep doing both.
- Once we do get back up and running there will be a few changes that everyone will need to follow, these will be advised on both our website and facebook page prior to our weekends, plus there will be signs around the grounds on the weekend.
- We will have a sign-in area that everyone who comes onto the grounds will need to sign in and sign out so we can keep track of how many people are on the grounds at all times.
- We hope that everyone can understand the changes that the committee has to put into place with the COVID-19 Restrictions.
The committee look forward to seeing you all in the Sand Pit!
ALL DATES BELOW ARE
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
- Practice Weekend 5th & 6th September
- Practice Day & Points Day - 26th & 27th September
- Practice Day & Points Day - 17th & 18th October
Rules changes that were made at our 2020 AGM General Meeting.
RULE CHANGES TO “Know Your Club” Rule Book
RULE 6 - LEGAL HEADGEAR
(NOTE: Twisted wire bits are not permitted to be used on the club grounds.)
Membership falls due on the day after the Annual General Meeting of the calendar year in which the Annual General Meeting is held. All membership fees must be paid before the first Official Club activity in the same calendar year.
The yearly number of Point Scoring Days will be set at eight. TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR HIGH POINT AWARDS in any single event, a competitor or horse must have participated in that event for a minimum of five (5) Points Scoring Days. Should the number of point scoring days be less than eight, the number of days attended for points eligibility will be reduced. The number will be calculated (rounded up if necessary) as half of the number of eligible days plus one.
Rule 5G - SNAFFLEBIT (CUTTING)
One or two-handed snaffle bit event. No lifetime earnings apply.
To encourage competitors who are end of year winners or runners-up and want to compete only in this event they can choose not to have their horse/s regraded and can remain in this event. Those who choose to do so will not receive end of year competition points.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING NEWLY INTRODUCED CHANGES TO
NOVICE $3000 AND ROOKIES $1000 CLASSES:-
Winners and runners-up of the Novice $3000 and Rookies $1000 events (if they have not won the amounts specified for their event) will be allowed to stay in these events. The winning horses or riders will receive a ribbon if they place at competition days but will not receive competition points and the runner up will be eligible to gain points for end of year awards.
Every time you bring a horse or horses onto the club grounds, you will need to have a
completed "Bisosecurity Horse Health Declaration" form, this is automatically done when you nominate for our Cutting Weekends but make sure you don't forget to add your Turn Back Horses to the list so they are covered! If you are only bringing a Turn Back Horse please fill out a "Bisosecurity Horse Health Declaration" form and hand in to the office as soon as your arrive on the grounds.
BCWPC PIC# QISE0704
There is a link to the form on the Rules/Forms tab above.
All nominations are to be placed via this website only!
No nominations will be accepted by text or email
YOU are responsible for entering all your details correctly
and nominations yourself, also for checking that you have received an email confirmation and that your nominations entries are correct..
PRACTICE DAYS PRICING
5 MINS ON 2 HEAD
ADULT @ $55 $30 FOR YOUTH..
THE FIRST 4 RIDERS WORK A HERD OF 8 HEAD THERE AFTER 2 FRESH HEAD
ARE ADDED FOR EACH SUBSEQUENT RIDER.
POINTS DAYS CATEGORIES & PRICING
Open. @ $75 - 3 head
Novice $3000. @ $75 - 3 head
Rookies $1000. @ $75 - 3 head
Snaffle Bit. @ $55 - 2 head
Beginner Horse. @ $55 - 2 head
Beginner Cutter/Rider. @ $55 - 2 head
Beginner Youth. @ $30 - 2 head
Advanced Youth. @ $30 - 2 head
Cattle numbers have been increased to 3 head for the following classes except
when cattle shortage then it will be 2.5 head. Rookies, Novice & Open
***Please note all Practice Days will only proceed if sufficient cattle available & Points Day takes precedence.***